Workplace giving is a great way to make regular donations through pre-tax pay.
Good2Give makes workplace giving easy for donors to connect with the charities they care about - and for employers and charities to efficiently manage donations. The benefits of workplace giving include:
- Immediate tax benefit by reducing your taxable income
- There's no need to keep and claim receipts - deductions are recorded on your payslip
- No Fringe Benefits Tax liability
The benefits of workplace giving for employers include:
- Growing your corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Motivating staff
- Demonstrating a powerful commitment to the community
You can also contribute through your own workplace giving program. Check with your corporate social responsibility team or ask them to upload our details onto your workplace intranet.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate partnerships and sponsors
Good Shepherd relies on the support of corporate partners and sponsors to further our vital work. From funding specific projects and programs to supporting us with events, providing volunteers and advice.