Financial Capability and Wellbeing Program
A free, non-judgmental, confidential service for people to build their money management skills, knowledge and confidence.
Our Financial Capability and Wellbeing Program assists people to:
- Make informed financial choices
- Build their capability to budget and manage money
The program offers individual financial capability sessions as well as group financial education workshops.
To be eligible for the program participants need to be:
- Receiving a Commonwealth allowance or payment
- Or a newly arrived migrant, non citizen or refugee
- Or a woman experiencing family violence
For programs in the West/Inner Melbourne
Call or text: 0491 152 910
For programs in the South Eastern Suburbs/Inner South
Call or text: 0490 292 629
Interpreters, vision and Auslan support available.
This program is funded through the Commonwealth Department of Social Services.