Firmer Foundations is a free coaching program for women 18 years and older. It focuses on money management skills, knowledge and confidence so you can increase your financial capability, security and independence.
> Find out about our workshops and group programs
Firmer Foundations offers:
- Individual support through single sessions and ongoing coaching
- Workshops and forums
- Group work: learning with and supporting other women
- Assistance with gaining access to employment, education and training
- Free practical support, skill building and referral to specialist services such as financial counselling
By setting personal goals, you can:
- Build confidence dealing with money
- Enhance your budgeting skills
- Explore income and education options
- Build assets and asset protection
- Increase your knowledge, including rights and entitlements
All women are welcome. Interpreting support is available.
Find out more
354 Main Road West, St Albans Vic 3021
Phone: 03 8312 8800
Unit 6, 184 Salmon Street, Hastings Vic 3915
Phone: 03 5971 9444
440 Marrickville Road, Marrickville NSW 2204
Phone: 02 8571 7800
“I now feel confident in managing my money, empowered to make positive change, to make my own choices. I’ll benefit from this program for the rest of my life and will pass this on to my son as he gets older.” Lisa — Firmer Foundations participant
Firmer Foundations is Victoria and NSW's most holistic, customisable and intensive financial support for women at any stage in their financial journey. Proudly supported by The Phyllis Connor Memorial Trust, Financial Literacy Australia and Family and Community Services, Women New South Wales.