Bringing practice-based understanding and insights to our work.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand works with organisations to support them to engage effectively with customers and staff who experience family violence, economic abuse and financial hardship, and to design and evaluate human-centred services and programs.
Good Shepherd’s specialist consultancy services include:
- Financial hardship, vulnerability and family violence training and capability building
- Strategic research and evaluation
- Client understanding and co-design
- Program design
The Good Shepherd difference
For over 30 years, Good Shepherd has led reform and systemic change in family violence, economic participation and financial hardship. We work closely with governments, regulators, the community sector and private industry to deliver better outcomes for individuals, families and communities.
- Have worked with 100,000s of individuals across Australia doing it tough
- Understand the pressure on organisations to carefully consider how they support customers and staff affected by family violence and financial hardship
- Are informed by deep, practice-based insights and sector-wide recognised expertise
- Leverage the skills from across our organisation, from social work, community development, human centred design, policy and academia
- Have delivered work across corporate, academic and public sectors.
Some of the organisations we have worked with in 2019/20 include:
- Deakin University
- Goulburn Murray Water
- Solar Victoria
- Worksafe Victoria.
Our services are there to help organisations to create behavioural and cultural shifts within their business, and to drive system change to create fairer and safer communities.
Please email your inquiry to email@example.com or call Dr Zara Lasater, Head of Research and Advisory, on 0411 395 663.
We are continuing to provide and professional development and advisory services during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please find our current offerings here: