- Full Time, 3 Months Fixed Term Contract
- SCHCADS Level 5 - $80,640.56 (plus super and salary packaging)
- Working from home during restrictions(Melbourne CBD Location their after)
The communications advisor will primarily be supporting Good Shepherd’s Manager of media and communications to implement Good Shepherd’s internal communications strategy, as well as assisting in communications more broadly.
- Qualification in communications and/or professional writing and editing
- Experience in writing for internal and external communications across various platforms
- Experience in professional writing and editing
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 5 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
Why Good Shepherd?
At Good Shepherd, each member of our team is valued, we strive to support people to grow both personally and professionally. We offer generous conditions and flexible working hours to support employees to balance their personal and work life.
- Salary packaging (which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year)
- Paid study leave
- Paid parental leave
- Gifted leave at Christmas and Easter
- Additional purchased annual leave
- Flexible work hours/working from home where possible
- Long service leave due after 10 years, with access after seven
- Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
How to apply
To apply please review the hyperlinked position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.
In line with various State Government's COVID-19 health and safety requirements, Good Shepherd’s assessment and induction processes may be facilitated remotely using various online tools. The People and Capability Team in collaboration with hiring managers will work with you to find the most appropriate method to ensure your safety and wellbeing and that of our employees.
We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check, National Criminal History check and proof of the right to work in Australia.